T4V will use existing organisations to support veterans:
- The RMA footprint around the country to provide the basis of support case work coverage.
- Access to a T4V bespoke web site dealing with mental health issues.
- Sign posting and advice to NHS mental health services and Veterans Outreach services, where applicable and available.
- Assistance in dealing with Combat Stress and other recognised mental health charities.
- Assistance in accessing the appropriate mental health outreach/NHS support agencies.
- If mental health assistance is not readily available additional help with ‘short time stabilisation’ can be provided by the RMA ‘Veterans Assistance Programme’ (VAP).